“On the Fifth Day of Wishing, I was …
Working through the stash,
And sewing through the night,
Pieced it in a flash
My seam is just right!
Things are going smooth
I just have to gush
What a ball ‘tis to finish gifts
Way ahead of the rush.
Sewn stocking bells, lined up well
Jingling all the way.
What fun it was to sit on
My Gypsy Sit Upon today
Quilting’s done, binding’s sewn
Sat straight up I may
Take my Sit Upon to work
Be comfortable for my stay
The Gypsy Sit Upon is an exercise disc that sewers have discovered. It is made of soft, pliable PVC (not rubber/latex). Sit down on top of it in your chair, and you’ll discover that not only do you have more height and are looking down on your sewing project with more leverage for quilting, you automatically are sitting straight and upright. No slouching is possible when you use it.
- Helps prevent fatigue and reduces pressure on tailbone.
- Softly inflated – it is not hard – thereby requiring you to use your core muscles to maintain balance and posture.
- Relieves lower back pain for some people.
- One side has a nubby texture which allows cooling air flow and improved blood circulation. The other side is smoother (little bumps) – in case you tire of the nubs!
- Can be used anywhere – driving, reading, at the office. Wonderful for anyone who sits for long periods.
- Approximate 13” diameter.
- One size fits all.
- Found on-line at: http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Store_id=487&page_id=23&Item_ID=10067
Testimonial: Barb L. bought one for her chair at work a few months ago, and to quote her, “It cured all my back problems!”
This product is found here on our website: http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Store_id=487&page_id=23&Item_ID=10067
Have a nice evening,