“On the Eighth Day of Wishing,
I’d love a nifty needle container.”
Forget about your needles disappearing into the depths of your pincushions. This needle twister stores them neatly away and is easy to carry.
- Works like a lipstick tube to unfold your needle collection. Just remove cap, twist up, and select a needle. (James Bond could even use this to carry poisoned-tipped needles, but we are not that upset about losing the quilt challenge, are we?).
- Magnet inside keeps the needles safely in place.
- Can be used with steel needles with a thickness of .5mm.
- Insert the needles with point facing downwards.
- This is a Red Dot Design winner of 2011 for its outstanding ergonomic design.
You can even view a video about this product at:
Found on our webstore at:
I’d love to quit burning my fingers when ironing.”
With these, Mr. Bond could safely read those secret documents before they go up in flames.
- Designed to fit your finger(s) and thumb of either hand.
- Three thimbles included of varying sizes.
- Allows you to hold your fabric or garment and get the iron up close and personal to where you are working.
- Would be wonderful when making binding, bias tape, or bias stems for applique.
First person to get Daniel Craig in here buying some much need gadgets wins a fat quarter!
First person to get Daniel Craig in here asking to meet me wins a bolt of fabric!
First person to get Daniel Craig in here demonstrating the products Bond-style, gets to clean up the mess!