“On the Ninth Day of Wishing,
I’d love a helping hand.”
Sounds like you could use the handy-dandy Wonder Clips!
- Clip and hold, or clip and sew right where you need it.
- Clips open wide for multiple layers.
- They have plastic teeth, so they won’t harm the fabric.
- Flat base for easy feeding to the presser foot.
- Seam allowance markings on base of clip.
- Great alternative to pins, especially when working with vinyls, piles, and heavyweight fabrics.
- Holds layered sections of sewing projects such as handle connectors to handbags, piping, etc. without distortion.
- Holds quilt binding while machine or hand sewing.
- Works well with sergers.
- Easy to see on your work and easy to find when dropped to the floor.
- $7.99 for 10 clips, $36.99 for 50 clips
Here’s a video about them:
Found on our webstore at:
10 clip pack –
Wishing you a Merry Clipmas day,