“On the Fourth Day of Wishing,
I could use a “slap-on pin holder .”
Oh yeah, that’s right, you could use this. How many times have you taken your blocks, quilt top, or hemming away from your sewing area to lay them out, hang them up, or measure them up, and lo and behold, your pins are tucked away, out of reach, in the pin cushion 4 feet away. Well this pin holder stays with you. Right on you as a matter of fact, as you wear it like a bracelet. So if you are hanging something vertically, the pins are right there where you can grab them. I use one at the store when hanging quilts to take pictures.
- Clover calls this the “Pin ‘n Stow”. Oh so polite. The kid in me calls it the “Slap-on, Slap-off, the Pin Holder”. Most of you are old enough to know the jingle.
- Silicone band “slaps” on your wrist and automatically adjusts to your size.
- Magnet in center dish holds the pins in place.
- Groove in center of holder causes the pins to align straight, making it easy to pick them off.
- Securely catches the pins when dropped above the magnet.
- Also works for screws, nails, and paper clips.
- Can also be used to help find and pick up pins from the floor or on fabric.
- Watch this video for the demo.
Slap it on and use it on the 4th,
The fine print:
- Click on the item’s picture to find it on the webstore.
- All prices referred to are in Canadian dollars.
- We happily ship world-wide.
- Quantities are limited of some of our products. Early shopping = happy faces.
- Sorry, no holds on featured products without payment.