“On the Sixth Day of Wishing,
I would like some holiday applique wall hangings.”
McKenna Ryan of Pine Needles designs the most whimsical and charming applique patterns. We have kitted her most recent holiday series as individual wall hangings with the pattern and using the original batik and bali fabrics for the top and binding as chosen by McKenna. All are constructed using the fusible machine applique method, and they are not pre-fused or pre-cut.
Anita has made “To All a Goodnight”, and you can view it in our store.
Embellishment kits are available for all of the kits, and we would be happy to order them for you. Details regarding embellishment kits can be found here.
Six kits on the Sixth Day. It’s all good,
The fine print:
- Click on the item’s picture to find it on the webstore.
- All prices referred to are in Canadian dollars.
- We happily ship world-wide.
- Quantities are limited of some of our products. Early shopping = happy faces.
- Sorry, no holds on featured products without payment.