“On the Second Day of Wishing,
I’d like Santa’s bag.”
Actually, when Mrs. Claus goes quilting, she uses this purple Quilting Accessory Tote. It holds her cutting mats up to 18” X 24”, and has an outside compartment for rulers up to 8” X 25”.
There are also 2 additional outside zippered compartments for other rulers.
The bag opens out flat, where Mrs. Claus stashes a whole lot more stuff in the 18 inside pockets:
It has nylon web carrying handles, as well as a removable, adjustable shoulder strap, (which Santa borrows once a year, so his hands are free):
Santa approved price at $46.49.
The fine print:
- Click on the item’s picture to find it on the webstore.
- All prices referred to are in Canadian dollars.
- We happily ship world-wide.
- Quantities are limited of some of our products. Early shopping = happy faces.
- Sorry, no holds on featured products without payment.
Along Came Quilting
6432 – 1A Street SW
Calgary, AB T2H 0G6