“On the Eleventh Day of Wishing,
I’d like some Asian rolls.”
Take these rolls, and make yourself this quilt:
- Quilt finishes approximately 69 ½” X 92”.
- The kit includes the pattern, and precut 2 ½” strips to make the baskets and sashing squares.
- Background and binding fabric were not included in this kit, so as to let the purchaser customize to a colour they would prefer. We used a solid black fabric. The amount of 3.5 meters will give you a wrong cut, square-up, and washing allowance. The absolute minimum you need is 3 meters, and this gives minimal squaring up allowance, no wrong-cut allowance, or a shrinkage factor should you wish to pre-wash the background. (We do not recommend pre-washing the strip rolls.)
To complete the quilt, you will require a 90 degree triangle ruler that measures at least 6 ½” from the top of the triangle to the base line. We used the recommended Creative Grids ruler CGRMSFG4590:
The pattern used is Basket Weave by Pam and Nicky Lintott. It is included with the kit, but if you would like the pattern itself, it is available here.
The fine print:
- Click on the item’s picture to find it on the webstore.
- All prices referred to are in Canadian dollars.
- We happily ship world-wide.
- Quantities are limited of some of our products. Early shopping = happy faces.
- Sorry, no holds on featured products without payment.
Along Came Quilting
6432 -1 A Street SW
Calgary, AB T2H 0G6