New to our class calendar this fall, are SEWtorials – a tutorial in our classroom without the sewing machines. Beginning September 14th and continuing every Wednesday at 10:30 am until the end of November (12 weeks), you will be guided through a new project by either Kim, Leslie, or Linda B. Each project will be a surprise and while a few will be Christmas-themed that you can use as gifts, others will be fun, unique items for any occasion. Bring your notebook and friends, and the coffee will be on. And as everyone loves show and tell, don’t forget to bring your finished (or nearly finished) items to share. Sessions are likely to finish before noon.
Tickets for these SEWtorials are available in advance for only $3 for each date ($2.86+GST), and, if desired, may be purchased by phone at 403-253-4419 and held for you at the store. The ticket may then be redeemed on the day of the demo toward any purchase of $9.99 or more (before tax). Please see ticket guidelines below.
Jot us in your calendar and call us today at (403-253-4419) for your tickets.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, feel free to send a friend in your place.
- ACQ is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Ticket is only good for the date purchased and may not be transferred to another date.
- Ticket may only be redeemed on the date of the demo (not saved to use on another demo day).
- Only one redemption per customer per date please.
Brought to you by:
Along Came Quilting
6432 – 1A Street SW
Calgary, AB T2H 0G6
Shop with us anytime at: www.alongcamequilting.com